Vegan Sushi Roll
I want to share with you this vegan sushi recipe that is right up there in flavor an fun.
The Ginger Sesame Vegan Sushi Roll- With Tofu
Course: Main Course
Servings: 4 servings
Calories: 300 kcal
- 1 package extra firm tofu pressed and cut into 2 inch logs
- 1 cup uncooked Sushi rice
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sesame oil
- ¼ cup Rice vinegar
- 2 garlic sliced thin
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons of sriracha
- 1 red bell pepper cut into matchsticks
- 1 cucumber cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot cut into matchsticks
- 1 package of Nori
- sesame seeds avocado, pickled ginger and wasabi to garnish
Cook your sushi rice. To cook the rice first rinse it off 3 times and cook according to the directions.
Add tofu logs with the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic, sriracha and ginger and place it into a ziploc or bowl to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
Cut your veggies
Once your rice is cooked and tofu is marinated place your nori on the counter.
- Place the rice on the nori and add in your tofu and veggies and roll your sushi.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, a side of pickled ginger, avocado and wasabi and enjoy.
This vegan sushi recipe can also be served as a vegan sushi bowl.