This is such a simple recipe, What I love about vegan pancakes is that you can add in almost anything to them and they are always delicious. Vegan Pancake MIx
Vegan Pancakes on Pancakes
Calories: 366 kcal
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2.25 Cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First things first measure out all of your ingredients and place the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- You want your wet ingredients to be frothy so mix thoroughly.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until all of the lumps are gone. (if you feel your batter is too think add in a bit more milk)
- For me this is the perfect time to add in any extra ingredients to mix it up
- Heat your go to pancake pan up to medium heat and add in a little oil and pour your pancake batter into the pan.
- When the pancake starts to bubble on top and the edges look a nice golden brown go ahead and flip the pancake.
Cover with your favorite fruit topping and or maple syrup and dig in!
Vegan Pancake Mix